The AAHS is honored to have the Chinese Medical Association for Surgery of the Hand and Hong Kong Society for Surgery of the Hand as it's Guest Societies for the Hand Associationís 50th anniversary Annual Meeting in 2020!
Learn more about our distinguished guests:
|Chinese Medical Association for Surgery of the Hand (CSSH)
Founded by Dr. Shuhuan Wang and Dr.Yudong Gu in 1984 as a branch of Chinese Medical association, the Chinese Society of Hand Surgery works to improve the quality of care for hand patients. There are 4 academic subgroups , bone and joint, peripheral nerve, reconstruction and flap , and congenital deformity under the organization. With over 1000 hand surgeons throughout the nation as members, the organization advances the science and practice of hand surgery through education, research and advocacy on behalf of patients and medical professionals.
Chinese society of hand surgery continues to host its triennual meeting to foster the exchange of ideas; also publishes the peer-reviewed Chinese Journal of Hand Surgery, hosts several courses and learning opportunities each year, develops patient education materials.
|Hong Kong Society for Surgery of the Hand|
Guest Society members are offered:
- A discounted registration fee of 400 USD for Annual Meeting.
- A discounted registration fee of 150 USD for residents, fellows and medical students for the Annual Meeting
- Access to the discounted group rate at AAHS headquarters hotel.
- Invitation to a reception with AAHS Board of Directors
- Invitation to AAHS Dinner Dance at no extra charge, where you can network with fellow registrants and members, and celebrate the 50th anniversary of the AAHS.
Guest Society members are invited to:
- Submit a proposal for an Instructional Course lecture to be held during the meeting.*
- Submit an abstract for inclusion of the program as a podium presentation or electronic poster.*
Travel & Visa Requirements
Some individuals may be required to submit a formal invitation letter with their visa application. To request an invitation letter, please complete and submit the form by clicking on the button below. Be sure to provide a valid email address!